Bug fix and UI update!

Build 3.4.f1

I noticed the game looked okay on pc but really bad on mobile. Buttons and  labels were all over the place. 

Origin of the problem:

I made the game to be playable only in 736x667 something like that, and I made so it was not responsive at all. But now I have a new version of Unity (game dev software) and my export has to be responsive. So it is now.


  • The UI is way way better
  • Graphics are cleaner too but now the game is not supported in old versions of android.


AxM_Webgl_34f.zip Play in browser
Sep 08, 2020

Leave a comment

Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.